The Broomfield Workforce Center is proud to offer quality services to
both our employers and job seekers. In order to maintain excellence we
have certain requirements for all jobs posted in our system:
• All job postings must be current and valid
• Applicants cannot be charged an application fee
• Minimum wage must be guaranteed
• The posting must comply with federal and state statutes prohibiting discrimination in
• Postings for independent contractors will not be accepted
• Postings cannot be to fill a position left vacant due to a strike against the company
Please contact the workforce center if you have any questions regarding the requirements for posting a position.
How To Post A Job
The Broomfield Workforce Center is proud to offer quality services to both our employers and job seekers. In order to maintain excellence, we have certain requirements for all jobs posted in our system.
Posting a position into our statewide database is fast and easy and gives the employer access to thousands of qualified applicants. It's also free of charge. Please follow these simple instructions to get your job into the statewide database:
• Click on Employers
• Go to CREATE NEW ACCOUNT (or enter user name and password if you have
already set up an account)
• Create your user name and password (Press Go)
• Complete Company Information (Press Go)
• Enter Job Title and Description (Press Go)
• Complete Job Order (Press Go)
Once you have completed the post, you will have the ability to search for qualified applicants. The workforce center will conduct a search on your behalf and alert qualified applicants of your new position. The job will go on 24-hour vet hold; then will go open to the public. The more thorough and specific you are when preparing the post the more accurate we can be in the search for candidates.
Linda Anderson, 303.464.5562 or email email@example.com