This year's book selection, "The Dog Stars," by Colorado author Peter Heller, will be referenced in several events this month leading up to his book talk on Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013 at 7 p.m. in the Broomfield Auditorium.
One Book One Broomfield 2013 programs:
- October 2-November 2 - (Library Gallery) the spectacular outdoor photography of Tim Seibert
- Thursday, October 10 at 7 p.m.- Demystifying the Human Canine Connection. Join us for a talk on the special relationship between people and their dogs. Presented by Jai Robichaud, Training and Behavior Consultant for the Humane Society of Boulder Valley. Please sign-up at the library reference desk at 720-877-2350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, October 24 at 7 p.m.- Flyfishing in Colorado. Scott McCaslin, Instructor at the Angling University in Denver, will present a talk on Flyfishing in Colorado. Please sign-up at the library reference desk at 720-877-2350 or email@example.com
- Wednesday, October 30 at 7 p.m.-The Dog Stars book discussion with Kerry Pettis "Book Woman" from the Broomfield Enterprise.
- Saturday, November 2 at 7 p.m.- "Meet the Author" with Peter Heller. Join us for an exciting evening with the author of The Dog Stars, Peter Heller. Mr. Heller will be signing copies of his book at 8 p.m. after the talk. This program will take place in the Broomfield Auditorium.
See videos of previous year's authors (2006-2012)