About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
How do I contact a victim advocate?
If you would like to speak to a victim advocate, call 303.438.6429 or 303.438.6471. To contact an advocate after hours, on the weekend, or on a holiday, call 303.438.6400. You will be connected with the Communications Center and may request the on-call victim advocate return your call.

If you are calling with questions specifically about your case, you may contact the detective or officer assigned to your case or contact Victim Services during business hours at 303.438.6471 or 303.438.6429.recruitment.

Police - Victim Services

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a victim advocate?