About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
Can I have a copy of the Registered Sex Offender List?
A list of sex offenders registered with the City and County of Broomfield is available from the Records Unit at no cost upon application. For more information, please contact us at 303.438.6420.

Police - Sex Offender Registry

Show All Answers

1. Can I have a copy of the Registered Sex Offender List?
2. What does Sexually Violent Predator (SVP) mean?
3. If a sex offender is so dangerous, why is (s)he allowed out in the community?
4. Why aren’t communities notified when other types of sex offenders are released?
5. Isn’t it just a matter of time before the SVP commits another crime?
6. Now that I know a sex offender lives in my community, what should I do differently to protect my family and myself?
7. What do I tell my children about this SVP?
8. How would I know if my child has been sexually victimized?