About Broomfield - Location, History and DemographicsGovernment - City and County ServicesCommunity - Resident ResourcesHow Do I? - Find it FastA to Z - Service Listing
Click to Home

Go To Search
457 Plan - ICMA RC


HR divisions logo_Retirement.jpg
Full-time and benefited part-time employees are eligible to enroll in ICMA-RC’s 457 Deferred Compensation Plan through payroll deductions.

The Plan is administered by the International City and County Management Association Retirement Corporation (ICMA-RC).

Employees who would like to enroll in the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan would need to complete the Enrollment Form and forward completed forms to Broomfield Human Resources.

If the employee wishes to change the bi-weekly payroll contribution, he/she will need to complete the Deferral Change Form and submit to Human Resources. Please see the Payroll Calendar for information on payroll deadlines. Employees who are interested in participating in the age 50 catch-up should contact Human Resources at (303)438-6320 and will need to complete either the Deferral Change Form or the Catch-Up Contributions Form depending on the type of catch-up contribution the employee elects.

Deferred Compensation Investment Policy Statement
Current Mutual Fund Line-Up click here

Plan Expense Analysis

blue heading icons_employees.pngInvestment Review Committee

Current Pension Committee Members:       
     Suzanne Smith -
     Pat Soderberg e-mail   
     Micheal Deedon -  
    Jean Hardouin -  

Current Board Meeting Agenda -

February  8, 2016  ||  Cook Street 2015 Q4 Participant Review Book 

Past Board Meeting Minutes and Documents -

December 1, 2015  ||  Cook Street Q3 457 Participant Review Book

August 11, 2015 
||  Cook Street Q2 457 Participant Review Book

April 17, 2015

blue heading icons_notes.pngFund Line-Up

 blue heading icons_piggybank.pngMaximum Contribution Amounts -

$24,000 (Age 50 catch-up)

blue heading icons_laptop.pngAccessing Your Account -

Participants are able to make fund and allocation changes online as well as update their information and beneficiaries. Click here for information on how to access your online  account information. You can also call ICMA-RC at 1-800-669-7400 for assistance or submit the Information Change Form to Human Resources.

If you would like to apply for a loan against your account, call 1.800.669.7400 to speak with an Investor Services Representative Monday through Friday, between 8:30 am and 9:00 pm. Eastern Time.

 blue heading icons_notes.png Additional Forms -