Engineering Forms and Permits

Download Documents

View and download

Public/Private Improvement Permit - PPIP Excess Size & Weight Vehicle Permit
Grading Permit CIP (Capital Improvement Program) Request
Over-Excavation Permit Letter of Credit
Utility Tap Bond Form
Saturday/Holiday After Hours Work Request Floodplain Application
Street Closure/Special Event Permit 20-Day Wildlife and Environmental Clearance Letter
Restrictive Parking Permit Renewal General and Sub-Contractor License
Container Permits (Dumpsters, Roll-Offs, PODS) New General and Sub-Contractor License

Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card.  

There will be a 2.6% per transaction fee assessed if you choose the credit card option.  

You may also get hard copies of these Engineering forms at the George Di Ciero City and County Building, 1 DesCombes Drive.

Questions related to permitting or utility taps should be directed to Amy Burow at 303.464.5174, or by email at

Questions related to Letters of Credit and Bonds should be directed to Kirsten Gunderson at 303.438.6273, or by email at