- Passes & Fees
- Programs & Register
- Party Rooms
- Child Sitting
- Safety Checks
|Inside this 85,000 square foot building, you'll find everything from a running track to family locker rooms! The center includes a swimming pool with lazy river and slides, gymnasium, fitness studios, cardio and weight rooms, indoor track, gymnastics center, indoor playground, climbing wall, game room, and much more! See a complete list of amenities.
Kids Nite out !
Beginning Friday, Sept. 7 through the school year.
7 - 10:30 p.m. More information.
13201 Lowell Blvd.
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
- Indoor Aquatic Park (Pool area closes 30 minutes prior to the building's closing time.)
- PDRC Pool Schedule
- 88-degree water
- depths: 0 to 5 feet
- Inner Tube Slide
- Body Slide
- Butterfly Toddler Slide
- Lazy River
- Family Spa (98-degree water)
- Adult Spa (101-degree water)
- Outdoor Patio and Outdoor Interactive “Spray-ground.”
- 6 family "cabanas" for changing
- 3-lane 25 yard lap pool
- Wide range of aquatic programming
- John Ferraro Gymnasium, with two full-court gymnasiums
- Indoor Track (11 laps = 1 mile)
- Bob Prince Gymnastics Center
- 7,500 square feet of carpet
- Competition spring floor exercise area
- In ground tumble track
- Extra uneven bars and stations
- Large balance beam area
- Pre-school area with lots of equipment
- Large pit with a single bar, slide, zip line and more!
- All boys apparatus
- Various levels of Gymnastic Instruction
- 35-foot tall Climbing Wall
- Custom-Built by Eldorado Wall Company
- 3,300 square feet of climbing surface
- Multiple Climbing classes and programs
- Cardio Areas
- Nine televisions and Cardio Theater on most machines
- Over 50 pieces of cardio equipment:
- Treadmills, Arc Trainers, recumbent and upright bikes, stairmasters, ellipticals, rowing machines, Spin bikes
- 3,018 Square feet Strength Training Area
- 18-station Cybex Selectorized Circuit Equipment
- Seven Plate-loaded Pieces
- Benches and Free weights
- Two Fitness Rooms
- Kid's Zone with Indoor playground (Drop in charge may apply. Please see the facility fees for more information.)
- Game Room
- 2 Air Hockey tables
- 3 Video games consoles
- Licensed Preschool
- Child-Sitting Facility
- Two Fitness Studios
- Fitness Class Schedule
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday - Thursday||5 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday*||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|*Fridays, June 2 - Aug. 25, the building closes at 8 p.m.
*Fridays, Sept. 8 through the school year, the building closes 6:30 p.m. for the Kids Nite Out Teen Program.
NOTE: the lap & leisure pools close 30 minutes before the building closes.
View information about:
- Facility Fees
- Annual Pass
- Family Pass
- Verification of Residency
- Drop-In Facility Use
- and more...
Check out programs and register online at B-REx.com
Birthdays and Groups at the Paul Derda Recreation Center
Contact the Reservation Line 303.464.5509 to get started!
Parties at the Paul Derda Recreation Center
Celebrate your birthday at the Paul Derda Recreation Center and take advantage of one of our birthday party packages which include use of one of our three party rooms. Our party rooms are located directly off of the pool area or across from the indoor playground and are conveniently equipped with refrigerators, sinks and microwaves. All party packages include a party room for 2 hours and use of our facility.
- Indoor Aquatic Park with inner tube and body slides, waterfalls, and interactive play structure.
- Indoor Playground (for kids 7 and younger) where kids feel like they’re in a friendly forest.
- Game Room with air hockey, foosball, and video games.
- Gymnasium for basketball.
- Climbing Wall - for more information check out the climbing wall page.
Basic Party Packages
Broomfield County residents who wish to book a birthday party must have a current Resident ID Card. Please see http://broomfield.org/364/Passes-and-Fees for a description on how to obtain one.
Family Rec Pass holders get a 20% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental. Individual Rec Pass holders get a 10% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental.* The rental includes all guests - adults and children.
|Number of Guests
||Broomfield County Resident
|Up to 15 guests
|Up to 25 guests
|Up to 50 guests
*Discounts on parties only available when party is for pass holders and reserved by pass holders.
** Includes larger party room to accommodate all of your guests
***Resident rates can only be obtained by having a valid Resident Recreation ID card. Please see http://broomfield.org/index.aspx?NID=364 for details
Tumble & Play Party - Basic Party Package + $75.00
Includes 1 hour in our Gymnastics Center with an inflatable party room for 2 hours, and use of facility. For safety purposes this party is for a maximum of 15 participants - 12 years old and under. One to two staff will supervise children. A maximum of three adults will be allowed to help supervise in the Gymnastics Center.
Reservations are taken first come first serve and requests are answered within 48 business hours. Please send completed Birthday Party Reservation Forms to 303-410-3819 or by efax or email. Forms are also available at the PDRC Front Desk. You may also call our reservation line at 303-464-5509, listen for Paul Derda Birthday Parties (press "5"), and leave your request.
Daycares, school groups or other organized groups of 10 or more paying individuals can receive an approximate 10% discount off the appropriate daily fee by making a group reservation in advance. To reserve a group, return the completed Group Reservation Request and Confirmation to the Paul Derda Recreation Center, Efax it to 303-410-3819, or email it to PDRCrental@broomfield.org. Please note, there are a limited number of groups are allowed each day. Requests are processed in the order they are received and booked based on availability. Reservation is not final until you have received confirmation from Broomfield Recreation Services.
Paul Derda Recreation Center Food Policy
Please do not bring full meals to the recreation center unless you have a room reservation. Cake, ice cream, cupcakes, pizza, party subs and any other similar foods are only permitted with a room rental. Glass containers are not allowed in the facility. Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are welcome. Coolers will be checked.
A wonderful service for kid’s age 6 months up to their 10th birthday, whose parents are participating in open recreation center activities or programs. Learn more...
Paul Derda Recreation Center Pool Safety Checks
On weekends, holidays and no-school days, we will clear the pool for a 20-minute safety check at 3 p.m.
Adults, 18 and older, will be allowed to swim in the pool during this time, as well as any programmed swimming lessons. All other patrons will need to exit the pool during the safety check.
All slides and features and the family hot tub will be closed and turned off during the safety check. The outdoor spray ground and adults only hot tub will remain open.
During the safety check, it is important for children to check in with groups or family members, hydrate, go to the bathroom, and take a much-needed rest. Staff will be performing safety checks on the pool and pool equipment. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance with keeping our pool and patrons safe!