|The Broomfield Community Center is a 66,900 square foot building that includes both the Broomfield Recreation Center and the Broomfield Senior Center. It was built in 1974 and remodeled March 1991 to include the Senior Center.
280 Spader Way.
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
- Indoor Pool
- BCC Pool Schedule
- 6-lane lap 25 yard pool
- 86-degree water
- Depths range from 3' 6" to 10'
- 3' springboard diving board
- Water basketball hoop
- 10-person spa (101-degree water)
- Full-court Gymnasium
- Fitness Studio
- 1330 Sq. Ft. room with over 35 fitness classes a week
- Cardio and Weight Area
- One treadmill
- One recumbent and two upright bikes
- Three ellipticals
- Multi-station circuit equipment
- Benches and Free weights
- Outdoor Playground
- Licensed Preschool
- Senior Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Lakeshore Room: 3500 Sq. Ft. banquet room, seats a max of 200 people.
- Kiva: 870 Sq. Ft. multi-purpose room, seats up to 50.
- Gold: 783 Sq. Ft. room, seats up to 50.
- Silver: 782 Sq. Ft. room, seats up to 50.for meetings. 782 square feet.
- Lakeshore Room
- Large room with hard wood floors
- Seating up to 200
- French Doors open to a covered patio and a lawn area
- Picturesque lake view
- Overflow lobby available with a gas fireplace and comfortable furniture
- Attached full-service kitchen available
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
|Monday/Wednesday||5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday/Thursday||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||5:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
View information about:
- Facility Fees
- Annual Pass
- Family Pass
- Verification of Residency
- Drop-In Facility Use
- and more...
Check out programs and register online at B-REx.com
Birthdays and Groups at the Paul Derda Recreation Center
Contact the Reservation Line 303.464.5509 to get started!
Parties at the Paul Derda Recreation Center
Celebrate your birthday at the Paul Derda Recreation Center and take advantage of one of our birthday party packages which include use of one of our three party rooms. Our party rooms are located directly off of the pool area or across from the indoor playground and are conveniently equipped with refrigerators, sinks and microwaves. All party packages include a party room for 2 hours and use of our facility.
- Indoor Aquatic Park with inner tube and body slides, waterfalls, and interactive play structure.
- Indoor Playground (for kids 7 and younger) where kids feel like they’re in a friendly forest.
- Game Room with air hockey, foosball, and video games.
- Gymnasium for basketball.
- Climbing Wall - for more information check out the climbing wall page.
Basic Party Packages
Broomfield County residents who wish to book a birthday party must have a current Resident ID Card. Please see http://broomfield.org/364/Passes-and-Fees for a description on how to obtain one.
Family Rec Pass holders get a 20% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental. Individual Rec Pass holders get a 10% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental.* The rental includes all guests - adults and children.
|Number of Guests
||Broomfield County Resident
|Up to 15 guests
|Up to 25 guests
|Up to 50 guests
*Discounts on parties only available when party is for pass holders and reserved by pass holders.
** Includes larger party room to accommodate all of your guests
***Resident rates can only be obtained by having a valid Resident Recreation ID card. Please see http://broomfield.org/index.aspx?NID=364 for details
Tumble & Play Party - Basic Party Package + $75.00
Includes 1 hour in our Gymnastics Center with an inflatable party room for 2 hours, and use of facility. For safety purposes this party is for a maximum of 15 participants - 12 years old and under. One to two staff will supervise children. A maximum of three adults will be allowed to help supervise in the Gymnastics Center.
Reservations are taken first come first serve and requests are answered within 48 business hours. Please send completed Birthday Party Reservation Forms to 303-410-3819 or by efax or email. Forms are also available at the PDRC Front Desk. You may also call our reservation line at 303-464-5509, listen for Paul Derda Birthday Parties (press "5"), and leave your request.
Daycares, school groups or other organized groups of 10 or more paying individuals can receive an approximate 10% discount off the appropriate daily fee by making a group reservation in advance. To reserve a group, return the completed Group Reservation Request and Confirmation to the Paul Derda Recreation Center, Efax it to 303-410-3819, or email it to PDRCrental@broomfield.org. Please note, there are a limited number of groups are allowed each day. Requests are processed in the order they are received and booked based on availability. Reservation is not final until you have received confirmation from Broomfield Recreation Services.
Paul Derda Recreation Center Food Policy
Please do not bring full meals to the recreation center unless you have a room reservation. Cake, ice cream, cupcakes, pizza, party subs and any other similar foods are only permitted with a room rental. Glass containers are not allowed in the facility. Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are welcome. Coolers will be checked.