Broomfield Bike Park – Coming this Summer!
The entire bike park will be CLOSED May 21 - June 30 to install irrigation. This work is key to maintaining fun and safe bike trails and features.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
***REMOTE CONTROL (RC) CARS AND SCOOTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN BIKE PARK AREAS***
We apologize for any inconvenience.***REMOTE CONTROL (RC) CARS AND SCOOTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN BIKE PARK AREAS***
McKay Lake Regional Park is an active construction site, and there are no public restroom facilities. Please be patient and pardon our dust.
We expect the Bike Park to officially open in Summer 2018.
The Broomfield Bike Park will be a 4-acre natural surface cycling terrain park with trails and features to appeal to a variety of riding styles and abilities.
Please respect Broomfield Bike Park closures due to weather or maintenance. Entering the bike park when conditions are muddy damages trails and features.
For emergencies, call 9-1-1. Report safety and maintenance issues to 303.438.6334.
- Be courteous to others. Users must be under control at all times. Uncontrolled biking and activities that endanger others will not be tolerated and result in ejection from the bike park.
- Ride within your abilities. Progression is available throughout the park, so start small and try more challenging elements as your skills improve.
- Only one person at a time should use features.
- Stay on trails. Riding off-trail causes damage to the park.
- Respect all trail closures, wildlife and native vegetation.
- Do not ride when trails are wet or muddy.
- Do not ride on nature play features outside the designated bike park areas.
- No littering, please dispose of all trash appropriately.
- No loud music, use of profanity, deliberately offensive conduct or any other disturbance of the peace.
- A permit is required to hold special events or conduct commercial activity.
- Please stay off designated cycling trails. Do not walk or run on terrain features.
- All animals must be on-leash and kept outside the bike park.
- Youth under 10 years of age are encouraged to be accompanied by an adult.
Location Map:The Broomfield Bike Park is located at 14000 Zuni Street, southwest of McKay Lake.
Timberline Flow Track and Indian Peaks Pump Track: Smaller and larger tracks designed to teach riders how to use momentum and body movement to ride the track without pedaling
Summit Skills Course: Designed to teach basic handling skills and balance used on a trail ride or on more advanced features found in the bike park
The Divide Dirt Jumps & Drop Zone: Allows users to practice jumping skills, starting with beginner level jumps and drops and progressing to more advanced features
Natural Surface Trails: Provide access to the bike park, other nature play amenities and the McKay Lake Trail around the lake