Broomfield Arts, Culture, and Science (ACS) Funding Program
The Broomfield City Council authorizes funds in the City budget to support arts, culture and science programs offered to the community. The Broomfield Cultural Council (BCC) reviews grant applications and makes recommendations to the City Council. Funding decisions are based on benefits to the Broomfield community, consistent with the City’s cultural master plan, Creative Broomfield.
Applications proposing programs to be presented in Broomfield County will be accepted. Resident applicant organizations will receive priority consideration. Innovative programs that address an unmet arts, science or cultural niche are encouraged. Funding requests for general operations, capital campaigns, individuals, and trip or event sponsorships will not be considered due to limited ACS funding.
- The deadline for grant application is August 29, 2018.
- Organizations that receive Broomfield SCFD Tier III funding are not eligible to receive Arts, Culture, and Science funding in the same year.
- When using a fiscal sponsor, the applicant organization should focus the application on their own program, organizational structure, and funding, and not that of the fiscal sponsor.
- Cultural Council will review and prepare a recommendation for funding to City Council on October 1, 2018.
- The Cultural Council recommendation will be presented to City Council on October 23, 2018.
- Previous grant recipients: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Click here to sign-up for email newsletter; Cultural Affairs - Interest in Arts, Culture, Science Grant
- Final Program Summary Reports for 2016 grant recipients will be due on March 1, 2018
- Final Program Summary Reports for 2017 grant recipients will be due on March 1, 2019
- ACS Final Report Cover Sheet
- ACS Final Report Narrative Form
- Please attach all final report pages to the cover sheet and submit one hard copy application (single-sided for scanning) by March 1 to the Cultural Affairs Division at the City and County of Broomfield, 3 Community Park Road, Broomfield CO, 80020.
Creative Broomfield - Arts and Culture Master Plan
Broomfield County Cultural Council