Motor Vehicle

The Motor Vehicle Division assists the citizens of Broomfield County with vehicle titling, registration, handicap placards and temporary permits.

Driver’s Licenses
Driver's licenses are issued by the Colorado Department of Revenue.

Options for vehicle plate renewals:
Renew by mail 

Four Easy Ways to Renew your Vehicle Plates

4.  Stop by the Motor Vehicle Office

at 1 DesCombes Drive

Online Address Change
Click here to change the address on your vehicle registration with our office if the following apply to you:
  • You are a new Broomfield County resident whose vehicle is currently registered in another Colorado county.
  • If your vehicle is currently registered in Broomfield County and you moved to another residence in Broomfield County.
Colorado Revised Statute 42-6-139 requires that motor vehicles be registered in the county where you reside. If you do not reside in Broomfield County, please contact the motor vehicle office in the county where you reside to change your motor vehicle registration address.