Youth/Teen Camps and Programs
2019 Summer Camp Registration:
PLEASE NOTE: The 2019 registration process has been updated. Residents will be able to pay the $55 fee AND register for summer camps starting February 19, 2019 at 7 a.m. for residents and February 26, 2019 at 7 a.m. for non-residents on B-REx.com.
There will be a $55.00 registration fee for each child, this fee includes the cost of two T-shirts. Registration fee payable on the day of registration.
For information or to register: Visit B-REx.com
For instructions on how to complete registration in BREx please Click Here.
- Camp Explorer
- School's Out
- Spring Break
- Fall Break
- Winter Break
- Extreme Camp
- Young Leaders Program
- Tax Statements
2019 Summer Camp Explorer
2019 Summer Camp Explorer
Registration for 2019 Summer will begin February 19, 2019, for Residents and February 26, 2019, for Non Residents.
Click Here for camp dates and times!
Young Leaders Program
What is the Young Leaders Program?
Young Leader is a new program in Broomfield designed for energetic teens ages 14-16 who want to develop leadership skills while working with kids in the Camp Explorer Program.
What do Young Leaders do?
Our Young Leaders will assist camp staff in various areas including; assisting with the supervision of campers, leading games, and activities and being positive role models. Participants will meet weekly with camp directors to learn new skills that can be applied while at camp.
How does it work?
We will select 10 teens to participate in the Young Leaders program. Participants will go through a variety of training to help them build skills that will make them an effective leader, active community members, and offer a meaningful field experience.
Click Here for more information and to apply!
2018 Tax Statements
Your 2018 Childcare Statement is available now in your B-Rex Account!
Sign into your B-Rex account and choose Childcare Statement under your Account. Fill out the form, hit SUBMIT and your 2018 Childcare Statement will be emailed directly to you!
Youth and Teen Programs Camp Tax ID: 84-601-4589
Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-Rex.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to registering for camp.
- Registration is required in order to be able to register for any weeks of Camp Explorer.
Registration does NOT sign your child up for Camp Explorer.
Does Camp Explore take CCAP funding?
- Yes, we do. To enroll in this program please contact Kim Evelsizer at email@example.com.
Can I get my child on a waitlist?
- Yes! We encourage you to get on the waitlist if a particular day or week is listed as full.
- Families on the waitlist will be notified as soon as a spot opens up on a first come-first served basis.
What is Post Camp?
- Post Camp is field trip only days based out of Paul Derda Rec Center.
- These days are "register by day" only and are separate from regular camp weeks.
- Space is extremely limited for both Post camps, so sign up early!
Will a camp schedule be available?
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
Can I sign up for different options every week?
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
Can I sign up for one day at a time?
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
Where is camp? What about Post Camp?
- Camp Explorer is based out of Broomfield Heights Middle School. Unless otherwise informed, all drop-off and pickups will take place at the school.
- Post Camp will be located at Paul Derda Recreation Center.
When is Camp Explorer registration opening?
- 2019 registration will begin in February of 2019!
Does camp fill up quickly?
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
Is a sibling discount offered?
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
What is CampDocs?
- CampDocs is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in CampDocs will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
What are the program hours for camp?
- Camp hours are 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop off for camp is between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pick up time is between 4-6 p.m.
What questions do you have? Please submit your questions here so we can add more to this FAQs page.