Birthday Parties and Rentals

To reserve a party at The Paul Derda Recreation Center, please submit a permit request for a rental through (click on rentals, type "birthday" in the keyword search, and filter by the desired date).  
Reservations are taken first come first serve.  Please allow 72 business hours for processing.  Questions may be directed to the Broomfield Reservation Line at 303.464.5509.  We request at least two weeks notice for party reservations and payment is required upon booking.
To make reservations, please call our reservation line at 303-464-5509 and listen for Meeting Rooms at the Broomfield Community Center (press “1”.) Or download our reservation request form.

  1. Residency
  2. The Bay Aquatic Park
  3. Lakeshore Room
  4. Meeting Rooms at BCC
  5. Party Rooms at PDRC
  6. Parks and Park Shelters
  7. Athletic Fields
  8. Tennis Courts
  9. Weddings


Verification of residency is required to receive resident rates for reservations.  Residency status is valid for two years and may be obtained in person at Broomfield Community Center or Paul Derda Rec Center.

How Do I Prove My Residency?

 Those who wish to purchase any RESIDENT card or pass are required to show a photo ID and two of the following documents with a correct name, current date and current Broomfield address to verify residency to a Recreation Services employee at the Paul Derda Rec Center or the Broomfield Community Center.

  • Utility Bill (phone or water)
  • Car Registration
  • Voter Registration Card
  • Statement From Major Creditor
  • Recent Broomfield County Tax Notice
  • Rental Contract/ Mortgage Statement