2018 Summer Camp Registration:
Registration will open Feb. 12 at 7 a.m. for residents and Feb. 19 at 7 a.m. for non-residents on B-REx.com.
Summer Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-REx.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to pre-registering for camp.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
- Camp Explorer is based out of Broomfield Heights Middle School. Unless otherwise informed, all
drop offand pick ups will take place at the school.
- Pre and Post Camp will be located at Broomfield Community Center.
- Resident registration will be Feb. 12th at 7:00 am. Non-resident registration will be Feb. 19th at 7 a.m.
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
- CampDocs is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in CampDocs will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
- All waivers will also need to be completed in CampDocs prior to attending camp.
- Camp hours are 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop off for
campis between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pick up time is between 4-6 p.m.