Sign up now for School's Out Days! School's Out Days are fun filled days in a one day camp for those days when school is not in session. School's Out days are field trip days with your kids doing something fun and exciting every day!
2018 School's Out Days
Registration for School's Out Days is open now!
2018 Tax Statements
Your 2018 Childcare Statement is available now in your B-Rex Account!
Sign into your B-Rex account and choose Childcare Statement under your Account. Fill out the form, hit SUBMIT and your 2018 Childcare Statement will be emailed directly to you!
2019 Summer Camp Explorer
Registration for 2019 Summer will begin in February of 2019. Dates will be available starting in January so check back then for more information!
Summer Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-Rex.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to pre-registering for camp.
- Pre-registration is required in order to be able to register for any weeks of Camp Explorer.
does NOT sign your child up for Camp Explorer.
- Yes! We encourage you to get on the wait list if a particular day or week is listed as full.
- Families on the waitlist will be notified as soon as a spot opens up on a first come-first served basis.
- Pre & Post Camp are field trip only days based out of Paul Derda Rec Center.
- These days are "register by day" only and are separate from regular camp weeks.
- Space is extremely limited for both Pre & Post camps, so sign up early!
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
- Camp Explorer is based out of Broomfield Heights Middle School. Unless otherwise informed, all
drop offand pick ups will take place at the school.
- Pre and Post Camp will be located at Paul Derda Recreation Center.
- 2019 registration will begin in February of 2019!
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
- CampDocs is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in CampDocs will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
- All waivers will also need to be completed in CampDocs prior to attending camp. There are no exceptions.
- Camp hours are 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop off for
campis between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pick up time is between 4-6 p.m.